+359 02 9426819
1 - 1 Месечно
Описание на работата
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for our partner – leading European manufacturing company for special car equipment and accessories – motivated person for the position:
• Create design solutions for electro-mechanic devices, mechanic assemblies and mechanical components;
• Create design and examine components, assemblies and devices, to create technically validated documents for the production of electro-mechanic control units;
• Provides training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge;
• Establishes and maintain process documentation including Working Instructions and process flow;
• Use product development tools as CAD Systems for devices or assembly groups to ensure the fulfillment of customer requirements;
• Ensure organization of production and utilization of resources and human capital aiming to perform the production plans while keeping deadlines, labor discipline and technological standards.
Профил на кандидата
Required qualifications and skills:
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or related;
• Related working experience of at least 2 years is an advantage;
• Good knowledge of design processes and experience with CAD systems;
• Design and drawing of aluminium strictures for light commerce vehicles is advantage;
• CNC-machine setting for producing of metal parts is advantage;
• Working experience with drawing of aluminium, metal and plastic parts and components;
• Good knowledge in English language both written and spoken;
• Effective communicator with strong organizational skills;
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills;
• Availability and willingness to travel abroad.
Умения на кандидата
• Possibilities for career development in leading international company;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Opportunity to work within a team of highly motivated professionals in a friendly and dynamic work environment;
• Participation on international trainings.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV! Thank You!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант