+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Описание на работата
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for our partner – international trade company – motivated and skilled candidates for the position of:
Office Sales Engineer
• To manage and to interpret customers requirements in order to anticipate and meet their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery time, hence developing long-term relationships;
• Make researches and gather information for the market and competition;
• Build and develop relationships with clients in order to anticipate and meet their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery time;
• Prepare trade offers, tender documentation, negotiates price and other terms in the contracts;
• Achieve personal as well as company targets set by the management;
• To achieve personal as well as company targets set by the management;
• Analyze and comprehend costs of goods, profits and sales; Prepare sales reports;
• Communicate with the producers and support marketing activities by attending trade shows, fairs and various conferences;
• To assist and back up the activities of the Sales Department (mainly when the sales engineers are outside of the office on company tasks);
• To assist and back up the activities of the office department (office manager / office assistant / Import export department / accountancy department).
Профил на кандидата
• University degree in Engineering (HVAC, W&S, Mechanical or similar)
• Working level of English language;
• Pro-active, dynamic, self-driven, result oriented team player with excellent communication, negotiating and office skills;
• Excellent computer skills - MS Office (experience with ERP systems is an advantage);
• Relevant experience and B2B sales/communication is great advantage.
Умения на кандидата
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals and acquire solid know-how within a leading company with years of experience;
• Excellent remuneration package including fixed salary, bonus scheme and other assets;
• Induction and ongoing product trainings connected with the job.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант