+359 02 9426828
0 - 0
Описание на работата
Manpower is looking for one of its Clients (Industrial Production site - electronics and electrical circuits equipment), for serious and ambitious candidates for the position of:
Test Engineer - Electronics
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Development, modification, implementation of manufacturing processes
• Development, modification, implementation of manufacturing tests
• Assure that the product meets applicable specifications.
Профил на кандидата
• Engineering degree in Electronics, Micro-techniques, physics or equivalent;
• In-depth knowledge in manufacturing processes and about 2 years experience in test environment;
• Good written and verbal communication in English;
• Knowledge in analog and digital electronics;
• Experience with six sigma methods (SPC, control charts, FMEA, process mapping)
Key personal skills:
• Creative and knowledgeable about good electronics design practices in an industrial environment.
• Wide technical culture, likes to be involved in several technical projects.
• Curiosity, willingness to challenge the status quo, critical thinking.
• Has a good awareness of the company’s customer environment (power electronics) and is solicited for technical advice/ideas for new project development.
• Likes to work in an international environment and culture.
Умения на кандидата
• The opportunity to apply your professional expertise in a challenging environment.
• The chance to acquire valuable competencies in the presence of high quality standards.
• Perspectives for career development.
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals in a growing company with interesting projects.
• An attractive remuneration package.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016
Информация за консултант