+359 (02) 942 6831
0 - 0
Производство - Храни и напитки
Описание на работата
Manpower Bulgaria is in a search for one of its most respectful clients in the hospitality sector a high professional with strong leadership skills to take the role of:
Senior Premium Restaurant manager
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
• Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
• Responding to customer complaints.
• Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
• Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
• Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
• Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
• Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
• Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
• Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Профил на кандидата
The perfect candidate will be:
• Professional experience with more than 6-7 years, international chains are strong advantage.
• Able to establish and maintain great restaurant-client relationship and confidentiality.
• Previous experience in menu coordination and development is considered and advantage.
• Previous experience in overall technical restaurant maintenance via third parties is a must.
• Must be ethical and loyal to team and general management.
• Cooperative, active, creative and sales oriented.
• English language is a must.
Умения на кандидата
The company provides:
• Great induction and training plan.
• Career focus and development.
• Opportunity to work in a stable company with vision and goal to maintain high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
If you believe this job is your new challenge and you are willing to join our growing team by delivering great expertize and focus, please apply by sending your CV in English language. Full confidentiality is guaranteed!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016
Информация за консултант