+359 02 9426828
0 - 0
Описание на работата
Manpower works with companies and people all over the world. This gives us profound knowledge and understanding of today’s and future employment market.
Currently for one of our clients, Manpower is looking for a responsible and ambitious person for the position:
Chief Financial Controller
Full responsibility for all Plant Controlling issues of Plant Bulgaria (Finances, processes, time schedules, correctness of KPI's) and for the support of all productivity improvements.
Deliver consistent financial results (meet plant budget, production cost targets, productivity improvement, cost saving programs, inventory levels). Support to set productivity and cost targets for the Plant in alignment with BU targets.
- Implement a Financial controlling and reporting structure for the plant in line with the requirements and in cooperation with IT and accounting.
- Assure a structured budget process including the product calculations. Analysis of deviations and proposals for improvement. Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulation in the area of responsibility.
- Create transparency throughout the production and administration process in the plant and develop appropriate KPIs for it..
- Drive for continuous productivity improvements in the whole plant.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with BU management and controlling (Germany) in all strategic and operative matters.
Профил на кандидата
Education and experience required:
- Master Degree in Finance and controlling or similar.
- Fluent English
- 5 - 7 years experience in in production plant (desirable is electronic industry or similar industry) and min 3 years at head of controlling department.
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, P&L and Balance Sheet all specific requirements of Plant Controlling, e.g. Product Cost Calculation, Deviation analysis, Good experience in Plant related KPIs (specially measurement of productivity, inventories etc.), good understanding of all plant related processes like Quality, SCM, Purchasing etc., experience in creating budgets and business plans (strategic + operational). Experience in IScala and SAP is desirable.
Умения на кандидата
The company will offer you:
- Be the Head of Financial Controlling functions of a new start-up Company in Bulgaria;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills;
- A chance to work in a leading international company.
Here is a great professional opportunity for you. To apply, please send in confidence a detailed CV and motivation letter.
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
We inform you that Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 on providing Human Resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант