+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Описание на работата
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners – one of the leading and most renowned food manufacturers in the world – experienced and ambitious candidates for the position of:
Accounting Assistant (Flexible Working Hours)
The position is temporary for few months, but the chosen candidate will have the chance to work in proven and leading international company, gaining solid know-how and with a chance to prove himself/herself in the eyes in eventual future employer.
• Book keeping of regular invoices (secondary placement, utilities, stationary, etc…);
• Book keeping of expense reports;
• Book keeping of invoices of goods receipts (IC factories);
• Other administrative duties;
• Support preliminary audit.
Профил на кандидата
• Student last year/recently graduate;
• Economic studies – Accounting major would be a plus;
• Excellent English language skills (written and spoken);
• Flexible with working hours;
• Accounting experience would be a plus;
• Computer literacy – MS Office, Excellent command on MS Excel (functions mostly);
• Personal features – disciplined, self-motivated, open/juvenile.
Умения на кандидата
• Chance to work in international company, leader in FMCG sector;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals and acquire solid know-how;
• Close future chance for career development within a reputable and responsible organization;
• Excellent remuneration package;
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант