+359 52 633 228
0 - 0
Описание на работата
Manpower Bulgaria – a global leader in the employment services industry, is looking to hire an experienced and responsible person to join the team of its Client – stable and successfully developing international company, specialized in the area of production and trade with non-food products, with subsidiaries in several foreign countries and production unit based in North East Bulgaria, on the position of
Senior procurement specialist
Nature of work:
- Analyze the stocks and plan the needs of materials according to the company production plan;
- Initiate, maintain and develop contacts with current and new company suppliers in Bulgaria and abroad;
- Negotiate delivery prices and other conditions;
- Prepare contracts regarding supply of materials and cooperative devices;
- Organize the process of deliveries of the materials in the company. Follow up the orders to be delivered appropriately in terms of time and quality;
- Gather information about market;
- Prepare reports and analyses;
Профил на кандидата
The successful candidate should have:
- High education degree- economic or technical profile.
- At least 3 years working experience in the supply and procurement area.
- Very good ability to communicate in English – both written and spoken.
- Very good computer literacy.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Confidence in working in dynamic environment, taking decisions and works without tight supervision;
Умения на кандидата
Sounds interesting for you?
If you do match the above mentioned requirements you are welcome to send us your detailed CV in English.
Only short list candidates will be contacted back.Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 on providing Human Resources services, valid until 23.12.2016
Информация за консултант