+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Транспорт / Логистика
Описание на работата
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners – one of the leading and most renowned food manufacturers in the world – experienced and ambitious candidates for the position of:
Customer Service Associate
The position is oriented to dynamics persons, who can communicate extensively and solve issues with other members of the order/logistics teams in international environment and especially with different type of local clients.
• Coordinate process of customer orders, deliveries, returns and claims related to the company products;
• Monitors company account receivables and communicate with company customers in clarifying reasons of outstanding payments and supports the process of resolving any issues;
• Propose and after approval implements process improvements;
• Contributes to company customer service excellence;
• Communicate with external vendors in delivering services related to the areas of responsibility;
• Perform operations (as a data input or data export) and maintain master data in the company ERP system;
• Provides reports, presentations, supports data collection and processing of any information related to the area of responsibility;
• Supports the process of creating and/or renewal, archiving of distributors contracts and annexes;
• Applies established trade terms and ensures correct rebate supporting documentation, calculations and records;
• Maintain up to date local procedures in the area of Customer Service and monitors their execution.
Профил на кандидата
Key advantages of performing the role:
• University degree;
• Extended knowledge in English language is mandatory;
• Experience within a similar position is an asset;
• Extended knowledge on IT supported order management (ERP’s, SAP or other relevant systems) processes as well as the ability to quickly analyze operational inefficiencies and to propose improvements;
• Experience in dynamic customer oriented environment;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with high level decision makers across all forms of communication;
• Ability to work independent and meet deadlines.
Умения на кандидата
• Chance to work in international company, leader in the FMCG sector;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals and acquire solid know-how;
• Chance for career development even in other departments within a reputable and responsible organization;
• Excellent remuneration package.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант