+359 02 9426819
1 - 1 Месечно
Описание на работата
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for our partner – leading provider of diverse solutions and services in the ICT sector – motivated candidates with engineering education and sales experience:
Health and Safety Expert
•Prepare all HSE documentation and ensure compliance with national legislation, including instructions, procedures, rules, risk assessments and other informative HSE materials;
•Maintain contact with H&S authorities with regard of health & safety, environmental protection, fire fighting and rescue, assisting in site inspections;
•Prepare regular reports and statements on compliance, risk assessment, legislation changes, incidents or accidents on premises of the company etc.;
•Coordinate safety activities organize internal EHS training courses and HSE induction for new employees;
•Control HSE for Subcontractors and performing routine site audits and inspections;
•Active part in the process of certification and recertification for OHSAS 18001:2008 standard.
Профил на кандидата
• Technical education will be considered as an advantage;
• Previous experience on a similar position is a must;
• Professional expertise in Health & Safety and Environmental legislation;
• Knowledge of best practices and principles in assurance H&S ;
• Analytical thinking with attention to detail;
• Ability to prepare rules, procedures, action plans and to monitor their compliance;
• Communicative person;
• Very good English skills (written and spoken);
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Driving license.
Умения на кандидата
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic environment;
• Challenging and responsible position in a team of professionals;
• Excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration package, related to the skills & competencies.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант