+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Електротехника / Електроника
Описание на работата
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partner – world famous and leading company of end-to-end satellite-based broadband communication solutions with production assembly facility in the center of Sofia – experienced and motivated candidates for the position of:
Production Supply Planner
Maintain on time delivery, optimal planning of the production line and smooth production and delivery process. Participate in the sales process and order creation with approving delivery dates. Provide feedback on the current status and future commitments of the production line.
- planning the materials availability in production line and follow up on shortages;
- maintain the actual status of the production and planning in company’s ERP system;
- plan and schedule production delivery, including prioritisation and resource utilization;
- monitors the materials delivery and sets advices on appropriate delivery terms;
- generates procurement documents and creates work orders;
- performs stock analyses and is responsible for phase-in and phase-out of materials;
- updates Financial department with orders fulfilment and delivery plans;
- responsible for the operational execution of new products implementations in collaboration with Engineering and R&D.
Профил на кандидата
Key advantages of performing the role:
- Mandatory experience in a similar position;
- Minimum 3 years experience in product engineering field;
- University education – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or similar;
- Excellent English – written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office and ERP’s (SAP is big advantage);
- Accountability and decision making skills;
- Ability to work in dynamic multi-cultural environment;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Умения на кандидата
The company offers:
- Excellent professional working environment;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Chance to join a team of professionals;
- Get access to a world-leader’s know-how;
- Potential career offer within a reputable organization.
If you match the criteria and you feel you can face the challenge, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016.
Информация за консултант