+359 (02) 942 6813
0 - 0
• Manages/coordinates own day-to-day workload and follows timetables;
• Performs routine accounting transactions;
• Recognizes the most important parts of the work, sees what is urgent and prioritizes based on that;
• Makes suggestions to simplify, standardize and improve processes and procedures;
• Accountable for individual results and impact on broader interrelated activities.
• Higher economical education;
• Minimum 2 years experience as Accountant;
• Working level of English language;
• Able to use standard tools used in accounting (egspreadsheets, documents, e-mail, etc);
• Excellent organizational skills and analytical thinking;
• Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
What are the benefits?
• Chance for career development within a reputable and responsible organization;
• Excellent working environment;
• Excellent remuneration package.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.