+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Advertising / Marketing
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 82 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners – one of the leading and most renowned food manufacturers in the world – experienced and ambitious candidates for the position of:
The purpose of the role is to manage different brands in two divisions to grow the categories via turning data into insights, creation & execution of local plans.
What is your role:
• Drive and develop the segment in the market working closely with the Market Directors, the Marketing Director and the Sales team/Distributor;
• Demonstrate visible leadership for the category; lead the implementation of Category vision and contribute to Perfect store creation and regular follow up;
• Proactive lead of market portfolio management review as the part of S&OP process;
• Regular deep analysis of retail audit and market data, turning local insights into growth solutions/levers;
• Create and lead execution of consolidated local market plan based on regional framework and local growth levers;
• Engage Sales and Customers on all novelties in the product portfolio and segment activities;
• Monitor local pricing benchmarks and recommend price changes, while ensuring product and segment profitability;
• Be the expert on local consumer insights and implement agreed local consumer insights;
• Manage local BTL agencies (in store activation, POSM).
The candidates we are looking for shall possess:
• University degree (preferably in the area of Marketing);
• Excellent English language;
• 2+ years of practical marketing experience as Brand Manager, Senior Brand Manager, Marketing Manager in FMCG;
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical aptitude;
• Managing vision and purpose;
• Personal learning, organization and strategic agility;
• Very good communication and influential skills;
• Flexible and adaptable to connect with various interfaces/departments.
What do you get:
• Chance to enrich and expand the portfolio of the company by initiating and implementing international and local marketing activities;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals in a leading world company;
• Excellent remuneration package, including motivation bonus scheme;
• Opportunity for fast career development even abroad in the structure of the company.
So, if you are a results-driven, communicative and professional-oriented team-player, please, apply for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016.