+359 (02) 942 6813
0 - 0
Call centre/Customer Service
•Providing exceptional support for existing clients via phone and email;
•Maintaining response time targets;
•Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients;
•Identifying and making detailed product development proposals to improve the service offered to clients;
•Maintaining working knowledge of competitors and industry trends;
•Contributing new ideas on how to improve the existing VIP offering.
•Fluency in English is a must;
•Also fluency in Greek, or Russian, or Italian, or German, or Portuguese languages;
•Team oriented with a positive attitude;
•Sales and customer service oriented with good experience in a pro-active Customer Service or Sales/Account Management role;
•Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of e-commerce and gaming and have the necessary commercial acumen to appreciate market trends and the impact of these on the business;
•Extensive knowledge and experience of the online gaming/e-commerce industry is advantage.
•Excellent phone acumen and ability to build remote relationships.
•Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
•Highly motivated, with strong commitment.
•Ability to work in dynamic environment.
• A very attractive and competitive salary and benefits package;
• Open-minded management team promoting personal development;
• Flexibility of working hours /either day or night shifts/;
• Tailor-made trainings;
• A variety of career development opportunities in a fast growing organization in different directions – Risk, Anti-froud, AML and others;
• New friends and lots of fun in new office, located in Sofia.