+359 (02) 942 6813
0 - 0
- Build and develop relationships with clients in order to anticipate and meet their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery time;
- Arrange, lead business meetings and demonstrations. Provide after sales support to clients;
- Prepare trade offers, negotiates price and other terms in the contracts;
- Achieve personal as well as company targets set by the management;
- Analyze and comprehend costs of goods, profits and sales; Prepare sales reports;
- Make researches and gather information for the market and competition.
- University degree (technical/chemical will be positively valuated);
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant sales position (sales in chemical or plastic field will be considered as an asset);
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Driving license;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Pro-active, dynamic, self-driven, result-oriented team player with excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Excellent remuneration package including fixed salary and bonus scheme;
- Close future chance for career development within a reputable and responsible organization;
- Dynamic and interesting job in well-established and growing international company;
- Business car, mobile phone, laptop.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed resume! Thank You!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.