+359 (02) 942 6813
0 - 0
Communications / Public Relations
- All applicants must be able to show a consistent editorial portfolio;
- Experience in Communications/Journalism/Marketing are a must;
- Experience in Politics/Media will receive priority consideration.
- Create posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and any number of other emerging social media platforms;
- Copy-edit and A/B test social media posts;
- Draft and publish press releases and all other forms of formal written communication as needed;
- Coordinate with the editorial and video for stories and content that will play to a wide social audience. Utilize social media and web analytics tools to analyze traffic, video, and social media performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or Political science;
- 3 years professional experience highly preferred;
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools;
- Readiness to relocate in Brussels;
- Strong writing and editing skills plus familiarity with common style guides;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and graphic design skills are a plus.
- Opportunity for work in interesting and dynamic sector;
- Opportunity to show your creativity and talent in social media communication;
- Excellent remuneration package.