+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 82 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for our partner – leading international company – motivated candidates with engineering education and even a little sales experience, but eager to learn:
• Make researches and gather information for the market and competition;
• Build and develop relationships with clients in order to anticipate and meet their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery time;
• Arrange, lead business meetings and demonstrations. Provide after sales support to clients;
• Prepare trade offers, tender documentation, negotiates price and other terms in the contracts;
• Achieve personal as well as company targets set by the management;
• Analyze and comprehend costs of goods, profits and sales; Prepare sales reports;
• Communicate with the producers and support marketing activities by attending trade shows, fairs and various conferences.
• University degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or W&S is advantage);
• Working level of English language;
• Pro-active, dynamic, self-driven, result-oriented team player with excellent communication and negotiating skills;
• Excellent computer skills - MS Office (experience with ERP systems is an advantage);
• Proven sales experience (preferably in business-to-business).
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals and acquire solid know-how within a company with over 130 years history and experience;
• Close future chance for career development within a reputable and responsible organization;
• Excellent remuneration package including fixed salary, bonus scheme and other assets;
• Extensive induction and ongoing product trainings connected with the job.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.