+359 878 573 261
0 - 0
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
The position will be a temporary project with an option for a longtime agreement
• Ensures that issuing of orders and signing of supply agreements takes place in correspondence with the principles and procedures of the company;
• Communicate with customers and assist them in solving their issues;
• Check the correctness of all documents for each delivery and execute manual or electronic records for all phases of transport process;
• Monitors and estimates the stock availability to assure that company will not be out of stock, on a weekly basis, reporting to the country manager;
• Manages transportation and distribution both within and outside of the company, according to the costs;
• Analysis specific customer requirements and coordinate their completion within established deadlines.
• Appropriate university degree in economics;
• 2+ years of experience in logistics or freight forwarding;
• Experience in pharmaceutical company will would be advantage;
• Proactive, communicative and analytical personality;
• Strong understanding of Logistics systems and countries regulations;
• Very good skills with MS Office;
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals in a leading world pharmaceutical company;
• Chance to join team of dynamic professionals in international environment;
• Chance for a longtime agreement at the company.
If you match the criteria and can face the challenge, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016.