+359 02 9426821
0 - 0
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Monitor entries and articles in French about the effects of licensed medical drugs in order to identify unreported adverse reactions.
- Evaluate the attitude in the article.
- Write summaries of the articles in English.
- Add key words (index) for specific features.
- Excellent command of both English and French.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine/ Pharmacy/ Biology/ Chemistry.
- Knowledge in Drug Safety/ Pharmacovigilance/ Clinical Trials, previous experience will be a considerable advantage.
- Drive for achieving results.
- Interesting and diversified roles within young and dynamic team.
- Corporate training.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A competitive, results-oriented remuneration package.