+359 (02) 942 6813
0 - 0
HR / Recruitment / Staffing
The position is temporary for at least two years, with very high chances to be extended or become permanent.
• Ensure the efficient administration of all employment-related matters are in line with the company requirements and local legislative requirements;
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of management information and reporting as required;
• Organize and process all the needed performance appraisals of the employees as per the company requirements;
• Responsible for organization and alignment of on-boarding programs for all new employees;
• Provides support to both employees and managers in relation to the performance management process, objective setting, talent identification, development as per Global policies, guidelines
• Supports organizational changes providing appropriate solutions to the business from the HR perspective.
• Minimum 3 years of previous experience in HR area (preferably in HR administration);
• Fluent English – written and verbal;
• Previous experience with SAP is a strong advantage;
• Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point
• Good planning and organizational skills; Attention to detail;
• Good communication, problem-solving and time-management skills,
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
• Be self-dependent, assertive and positive personality.
Chance for career development within a reputable and responsible organization;
• Excellent working environment;
• Excellent remuneration package.