+359 (02) 942 6816
0 - 0
The Senior Front-end Developer will create and implement a new UI architecture of an existing product alongside a team of highly skilled professionals.
• Experience as a Front-end developer
• Knowledge of HTML, and CSS
• Knowledge of jQuery with ability to extend it
• Ability to write/architect good templates
• Knowledge of grid-based layouts
• Become a part of a fast growing and successful company along with other enthusiastic and highly skilled professionals
• Grow in a company where his/her input and expertise will be valued highly
• Apply his/her considerable skills in the creative task of developing texts that appeal to the specific audience
• Receive an excellent remuneration and benefit package
If you think that this position would be a good match for your skills and expertise, then please hesitate no further and apply by sending us your CV!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.