+359 52 633 228
0 - 0
If you are organized and responsible professional with deep knowledge and proven experience in the area of transport and logistics, we are looking for you!
Manpower Bulgaria presents you the excellent opportunity to join the team of its client - production company, based in Varna on the position of
Obligation and responsibilities:
- Selects the most suitable carriers for delivering the goods.
- Negotiates with transport companies, regarding terms, conditions and prices
- Prepares transport documents, calculates the relevant amounts and gives instructions to carriers.
- Organizes the shipment of products, ensuring that all tax and customs obligations relating to them are in compliance with the laws and regulations as well as payment terms and conditions in force in the different countries.
- Ensures the transportation of goods, managing the relative information flows.
- Coordinates and administers the whole process, including the communication within the company and with external parties.
- Secures compliance with both import and export customs regulations in force.
- Maintains and adapts weekly schedule for expected incoming & outgoing shipments.
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience in land and/or marine logistics at least 2+ years;
- Good knowledge of local, European and international regulations in force;
- Excellent organizational and communicative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic working environment;
The job position offers a possibility to work in dynamic environment and very good working conditions.
If you consider yourself suitable for the position, please send us your detailed CV. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted back.
We are waiting for you!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016.