+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Management, busines development
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 82 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners – one of the leading and most renowned food manufacturers in the world – experienced and ambitious candidates for the position of:
Purpose of the job
• Deliver growth through the Sales Force of the distributors by coaching and training Sales Managers, supervisors and field force;
• Control the excellence in execution of pre-agreed KPI’s, evaluate and manage distributors, wholesalers, retailers, brokers, and other third parties;
• Translate the company’s principles and values into the everyday work of the distributors;
• Deploy sales and customer engagement strategies.
What is your role:
• Implement the trade strategy including all elements of channel, range, display and terms in the distributor’s setup in order to secure company’s best practices;
• Manage the relationship with the distributors to ensure the agreed level of mutual cooperation;
• Ensure good deployment of In Market Activity by translating the market’s strategy into regional plans by setting relevant stretch targets to the distributors and monitoring their achievement control;
• Be the center of expertise in sales trainings – train and coach the distributor teams.
The candidates we are looking for shall possess:
• Bachelor degree, ideally focused in Business Management or comparable education;
• Excellent English language;
• 3+ years of practical general sales and/or marketing experience;
• Sound experience in negotiating with Accounts;
• FMCG background is an big advantage;
• Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office/SAP);
• Travel on demand.
What do you get:
• Chance to enrich and expand the portfolio of the company by initiating and implementing international and local sales activities;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals in a leading world company;
• Excellent remuneration package, including motivation bonus scheme;
• Opportunity for fast career development.
So, if you are a results-driven, communicative and professional-oriented team-player, please, apply for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016.