+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
Sales B2B / Sales B2C
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 3,900 offices in 82 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners – one of the leading and most renowned food manufacturers in the world – experienced and ambitious candidates for the position of:
Key Account Manager
The purpose of the job is to drive profitable growth in the directly served accounts through excellence in execution of the market’s strategies and full deployment of the customer agenda applying full category management.
What is your role:
• Directly negotiate and build relationships with the key stakeholders in the accounts;
• Ensure tactically and strategically offerings in line with the size/potential of the accounts;
• Act as knowledge supplier and translate Market, company and category key growth drivers into relevant account strategies;
• Establish and drive the customer agenda in the accounts in order to deliver key performance indicators in agreed channels and accounts;
• In collaboration with the Category Developer ensure that the efforts of the third party merchandising teams and the Distributor´s Sales Force is working in line with agreed distribution, activity and display targets in each of the assigned channels and Accounts;
• Manage profitably the entire budget within the accounts;
• Supply proactively marketing colleagues with ideas and opportunities to win in the assigned channels and accounts;
• Plan in co-operation with Country Manager the resources of company and Distributor to maximize sales of the company’s brands in the assigned channels.
The candidates we are looking for shall possess:
• University degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Sales/Marketing in the FMCG industry;
• Minimum 3 years of experience on a relevant position;
• Up-to-date knowledge of business specifics and market trends;
• Very good analytical skills and strategic agility;
• Action oriented personality with customer focus;
• Fluency in English language.
What do you get:
• Chance to enrich and expand the portfolio of the company by initiating and implementing international and local sales activities;
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals in a leading world company;
• Excellent remuneration package, including motivation bonus scheme;
• Opportunity for fast career development even abroad.
So, if you are a results-driven, communicative and professional-oriented team-player, please, apply for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services,
valid until 23.12.2016.