+359 878 573 261
0 - 0
Sales B2B / Sales B2C
• Identify and develop business relationships with existing and potential clients;
• Development and management of a designated territory;
• Travel throughout the assigned territory and consult clients about company’s products and solutions;
• Maintain records and reports;
• Monitor and perform constant marketing research on client and competition behavior;
• Prepare and present commercial offers and support preparation of tender documentation;
• Communicate with distributors and providers.
• University degree in Economics;
• At least 2 years of sales experience (NGO/hospital market is big advantage);
• Fluency in English;
• Pro-active, self-driven and result oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Flexibility and willingness to travel;
• Driving license;
• Excellent computer skills.
• Opportunity to join a team of professionals dealing with unique world-wide know-how;
• Chance for career development within a reputable and responsible organization;
• Opportunity to acquire new competencies and contacts in hospital market;
• Excellent remuneration package.