+359 02 9426819
0 - 0
services and solutions to customers through 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for our partner – one of the most highly reputable companies in Bulgaria in the sphere of implementation of turnkey projects in telecommunications, navigation and electronics – motivated person for the position:
Managing one or several telecommunications projects under an open supervision. Take the responsibility to organize necessary resources and to manage all phases of engineering and service activities such as bidding, planning, designing, subcontracting, installation, commissioning, maintenance and technical support.
- Plan and coordinate all activities related with the project/s; Perform the initial studies, analyzes and prior communication with clients / suppliers, technical proposals, contracts with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Coordinate and participate actively in the preparation of project plans as a management plan of the project, detailed schedule, communication plan, risk management plan, financial plan, etc.;
- Manage the utilization of the necessary for the project resources;
- Responsible for the official correspondence regarding the project and communication with the client;
- Actively monitors the compliance with the preset deadlines and requirements for project implementation;
- Control the effective management and utilization of financial resources for the project;
- Keep the required records (database) and reports for the implementation of the project;
- Maintain good relationships with representatives of other organizations, partners or third-side parties, connected with the projects;
- Responsible for the financial results, achieved by the projects.
- Proven telecom experience in the project management;
- Knowledge of modern information technologies and products;
- Higher technical education in the field of telecommunications, IT or similar;
- Experience with foreign companies and knowledge for the international and local telecom market, customers and suppliers;
- Experience with complex technical solutions or specifications for major telecommunications and infrastructure projects;
- Fluency in English;
- Minimum experience in telecommunications: 5 years;
- Excellent computer literacy - MS Office, MS Project;
- Communication skills and ability to coordinate activities and teams;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize tasks;
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions.
- Certificates PMI, Prince2 or IPMA;
- Experience over 3 years in a similar position and experience in managing large-scale telecommunication and infrastructure projects.
- Opportunity for expression and development in high-tech company;
- Working in a competitive and evolving environment;
- Opportunity for further education and training;
- Attractive salary and excellent working conditions in a team of dynamic and experienced engineering professionals.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV! Thank You!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.