+359 02 9426819
1 - 2 MO
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4,000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for our partner – one of the most highly reputable companies in Bulgaria in the sphere of implementation of turnkey projects in telecommunications, navigation and electronics – motivated person for the position:
Senior Procurement Engineer
• Communicates with Bulgarian and foreign suppliers of goods and services to obtain information, such as technical specifications, price, availability and delivery schedule;
• Search for new and builds long-term relationships with existing Bulgarian and foreign suppliers;
• Periodically conduct market research for telecommunication products and solutions;
• Lead meetings with suppliers of goods and services and negotiate the most favorable conditions;
• Choose products based on analyzed price and quantities in accordance with customer requirements and the heads of departments;
• Predicts purchase price of goods and services on the basis of experience gained from preliminary studies and market analysis;
• Procures based on an analysis of tenders received from suppliers and determine the method of evaluation according to specified criteria;
• Communicates with Bulgarian and foreign suppliers of goods and services within budget and scope of the application and assess compliance to customer requirements;
• Participate in the creation of projects and preparation of technical solutions for tender;
• Monitor the implementation of orders;
• Records information of order as purchased price, delivery, quality and others;
• Discusses defective or unacceptable goods and services with the staff for inspection and/or quality control, customers, suppliers and etc. to determine the source of problems and take corrective action;
• Prepare daily report and analyzes purchasing and supply;
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending seminars and product training organized by the suppliers of goods and services.
• University degree in Telecommunications, IT or related;
• 5+ years experience in the telecommunications field;
• Experience with purchases of goods and services in information and communication technologies;
• Very good knowledge of engineering solutions;
• Experience in preparing proposals for tendering for public contracts;
• Result oriented personality;
• Ability to uncle compliance with the deadlines and good planning;
• Take responsibility, flexibility in addressing problems and making decisions defining;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
• Excellent command of MS Office (Project, Visio and AutoCAD will be an advantage);
• Excellent English - written and spoken;
• Driving license category B.
• Opportunity for expression and development in high-tech company;
• Working in a competitive and evolving environment;
• Opportunity for further education and training;
• Attractive salary and excellent working conditions in a team of dynamic and experienced engineering professionals.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV! Thank You!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.