+359 02 9426828
0 - 0
Utilities / Gas / Electric
Manpower is looking for one of its Clients (Industrial Production site - electronics and electrical circuits equipment), for serious and ambitious candidates for the position of:
Carry out all procurement activities for the material areas of responsibility with the objective to optimize supply and to generate a contribution to operating profit respect to total cost of ownership criteria.
Procurement activities for low to medium Purchasing Volumes (selected, standardized material fields).
Supply of materials based on customer requirements at the lowest price whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
• Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations for small to medium volumes to contribute to the profitability of the company.
• Monitoring contractual agreements to prepare renegotiation/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies.
• Execute orders in accordance with purchasing requests through comparison of proposals from suppliers included in the suppliers list;
• Identify, select and negotiate appropriate delivery methods as to assure timely and cost-effective delivery;
• Track status of materials and services and coordinates with internal departments to ensure receipt, payment and tracking information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Degree qualification in Business, Finance, Economics, Logistics or other related discipline;
• Experience in procurement, purchasing, supply chain management, sourcing or other related field – about 1- 2 years (Electronics Industry preferably);
• Previous experience with ERP systems;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Self-motivated and analytical skills;
• Good English written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly professional and fast moving business environment;
• Chance to apply all your supply chain experience and acquire new business competencies within a Global Industrial Company with decades of know-how;
• Belonging to a committed team of talented individuals and test of your professional and personal drive;
• Company training providing the opportunity for career advancement;
• Competitive package within a start-up Green field Industrial Production site;
If you are interested in this position, please, send your CV in English and apply for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 of providing human resources services, valid until 23.12.2016.