+359 02 942 6819
0 - 0
Wholesale / Retail Trade
• Manage customer portfolio development;
• Preparing and executing scheduled route plans for regular visits of the customers in the region;
• Organize and attend client meetings, discussions and negotiations, making presentations and offers in accordance with the objectives set;
• Prepare, send and track active feedback offers to customers;
• Regularly monitor takings from customers and take corrective actions in accordance with company policy;
• Ensures optimal stock levels & quality of the products; checks the stock and use it to supplement the shelves;
• Support of all promotional activities, placement of Point of sale material, assembling of displays and any other support promo materials;
• Support the Key Account Manager/s in his/her duties to serve the KA Reporting.
• Bachelor or Master Degree (Economics/Business administration is an advantage).
• Experience in B2B sales will be advantage.
• Fluency in English language is a must.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills;
• Pro active self-driven and result oriented person with excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Clear Driving License – B cat.
• Attractive remuneration package and bonus scheme;
• Opportunity for a long-term development in international company;
• Opportunity to join and become a part of a great team of professionals;