+359 (02) 942 6813
0 - 0
Wholesale / Retail Trade
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 82 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
We are currently looking for one of our partners – leading provider of office equipment – a highly motivated candidate for the position of:
• Create, maintain and develop trade relations with the customers;
• Organize and attend client meetings, discussions and negotiations, making presentations and offers in accordance with the objectives set;
• Prepares, supports and follows up offers and consults customers for the proper solutions and products;
• Applies knowledge of company products & services to meet customer’s needs.
• Bachelor or Master Degree;
• Minimum 3 years working experience in B2B sales- experience with office equipment is an advantage;
• Knowledge in digital printing;
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills;
• Pro active self-driven and result oriented person with excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Active driver;
• Ability to travel intensively throughout the country (70% of the time)
• Very good working level of English language.
The right candidate must be:
• Pro-active self-driven and result oriented person with excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
• Possesses innovative, initiative and creative thinking.
The Compnay offer:
• Opportunity for a long-term development;
• Opportunity to join and become a part of a great team of professionals;
• Dynamic work in a challenging environment.
If you match the criteria and you feel you can face the challenge, please send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 for providing human resource services, valid until 23.12.2016.