+359 52 633 228
0 - 0
Wholesale / Retail Trade
Manpower Bulgaria is looking to hire, on behalf of its client - successfully developing international company, experienced and ambitious person to join the team on the position of:
The Supply and Sales Manager is a key position in the company, reporting to the headquarter and responsible for the planning of supply, coordination of logistic and sales of the company products in company units and to partners, in several countries in Europe.
The person on this position will:
- Take responsibility for the sales of the company product /wholesales/;
- Provide planning of supplies and stock optimization control in production sites and sales units of the company;
- Ensure and control the proper in time logistic of the stock to the relevant destination;
- Search for and estimates new business opportunities and develop new products;
- Prepare regular reports, makes analyses and propose optimizations and alternatives;
- High education diploma;
- Excellent knowledge and solid experience in the area of sales /B2B/, on positions that require taking decisions;
- 3+ years experience in the field of planning and management of stock supply and stock optimization with international coverage;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and coordinate and manage people and processes;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
- Flexibility in dealing with wide range of responsibilities;
- Ability to see the whole picture, without losing the details;
- Very good computer literacy;
- Ability to travel once or twice per month outside Bulgaria if required;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
If you do meet the above requirements and our proposal seems interesting to you, please send us your detailed CV in English. References from previous employers are welcome!
Confidentiality is guaranteed.Only short list candidates will be contacted back.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 1385/23.12.2011 on providing Human Resources services, valid until 23.12.2016