Frankfurt am Main,
Tel. Anfrage an
0 - 0 p.a.
Projektarbeit in Festanstellung
Das erwartet Sie:
The Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operation of an enterprise level data center. He or She will be responsible for calculating metrics to analyze the performance of the data center technical staff. The DC Manager will also be responsible for efficiency improvements, process creating and improvement, and daily operational integrity.
• Must possess creativity and intellect to constantly improve his operation.
• Be able to clearly communicate innovations to his team verbal and written
• Capture metrics to analyze performances of his staff
• Analyze, edit and create processes to improve his operation
• Prepare and present quarterly objectives and results to the management staff
• Focus on mentoring and educating his supervisors
In addition to the following:
• Red hat knowledge
• Unix skills
• Server hardware knowledge and experience
• LAN,WAN,DNS,RDP,IPMI,SSH experience
• Windows skills
Unser Angebot an Sie:
•Certifications a plus: RHCE, RHCT, Linux+, MCSE
•Intermediate knowledge of Windows 2000/2003 and Linux configuration and troubleshooting.
•Intermediate knowledge of PC hardware concepts and component installation.
•Intermediate knowledge of various internet-related services and software (mail, web, DNS servers, etc).
•Some knowledge of web hosting control panels (Ensim, cPanel/WHM, Plesk, and and Helm) preferred.
•Shift: Subject to Essential Operations staffing policy, requiring availability 24/7/365.
•Other: A+, CCNA, MCSE, RHCE or other certifications are a plus.
•Must be able to work with others in a team environment.
•General understanding of computer networking concepts.
•Customer focused attitude with some previous customer service experience.
•Must be able to conduct self in a professional manner
•Wworking in an enterprise data center
•Supporting, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment
•Supervisory experience for small to mid size teams
Das bringen Sie mit:
Required languages: very good written and spoken English
Experis IT Frankfurt a.M.