Tel. Anfrage an
0 - 0 p.a.
Projektarbeit in Festanstellung
Das erwartet Sie:
For our Client in the south of Munich we are looking for an Outsourcing Manager (m/f) R&D Clinical Procurement.
• Manage the utilization of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) for Phase I and III, Central Labs, IRT and Drug Supply providers, and Specialty Providers to assure the delivery of quality, timely and cost-effective external resources
• Negotiate contract terms, scope of work, pricing and payment schedules, ensuring that the agreements with the Providers are commercially advantageous, while minimizing regulatory, legal, and financial risks through close collaboration with functional partners such as legal, Finance, QA, and functional lines
Unser Angebot an Sie:
• Bachelor’s degree or Master´s degree with Business or Scientific Background, MBA desirable
• Several years’ experience in procurement of goods and services related to clinical development and/or manufacturing in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry
• Familiar with the CRO/Central Laboratories and Specialty provider marketplace
• Proven negotiation and supplier management skills, experience in the creation and management of contracts
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills in conjunction with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and SAP
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility for actions
• Strong problem solving skill
• German and English fluent oral and written
Das bringen Sie mit:
Are you interested in this position? I am looking forward to Hearing from you. Please let me know about your availability and your salary expectation.
Your contact person:
Experis National Resource Center