0 - 0
Tipus de feina
ID de l'anunci
Tipus de posició
Descripció de la feina
We are currently seeking two Software Engineers based in our offices in Madrid, Spain
• Able to work as an individual, with minimum supervision, or as team work.
• Analyze business requirements and create/maintain Functional Specifications Document as required
• Perform Team Lead function on need basis
• Engage in requirements identification, development of software engineering specifications, solution analysis and design on a wide range of assignments including software development, maintenance, and application developer support.
• Determine and develop approach to assignments and development of new products.
• Identify risks, risk mitigation plan, and dependencies to deliver work estimates and validated delivery plans.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to product functional specification, maintainability, extensibility and quality objectives.
• Apply and adhere to established engineering process.
• Execute software development plans an
Perfil del candidat/a
Knowledge & Experience:
• Computer Science or Technical Engineer Degree
• High knowledge and experience with C and C++ languages.
• Embedded programming knowledge.
• OOP (Objects Oriented Programming) knowledge
• TCPIP protocols and communications knowledge
• Knowledge of Java, C# and other languages is an extra.
• EMV and Contactless Payment standards knowledge is an extra.
• Spanish Payment applications and protocols (Datafono, PUC, PUP) is an extra.
• English language, (read and write high level, talk and listening high level).
Aptituds del candidat/a
Informació del consultor/a de selecció