0 - 0
Tipus de feina
ID de l'anunci
Tipus de posició
Descripció de la feina
Important Air Company needs to incorporate a project manager in Madrid.
• Plan and deliver projects, monitoring their overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate with key stakeholders.
• Manage projects to agreed specifications, timescales, adhering to internal control needs and to budget and ensuring appropriate planning is in place.
• Determines, establishes and manages appropriate and effective project governance structures, with clear roles and responsibilities and escalation criteria identified.
• Manages stakeholder expectations at all levels through clear communication, regular updates, with appropriate involvement from the GBS Programme Manager and/or GBS Lead Project Manager.
• Manages robust processes for risks, issues and dependencies and change control
• Identifies resource requirements to ensure successful delivery of projects in close collaboration with the GBS Programme Manager
• Manages and leads cros
Perfil del candidat/a
• Professional Project Management accreditation
• IT – Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Project / SharePoint / Microsoft Project
• Understands the Global Business Services concept and has performed a project management role in setting up and/or supporting the development/continuous improvement of a Global Business Services Centre
• A track record of owning, managing projects and delivering quantifiable benefits in an environment of business change
• Evidence of using project management skills and techniques to prioritise tasks, manage workload, time, costs and resources.
Aptituds del candidat/a
Informació del consultor/a de selecció