985 205 295
0 - 0
We are looking for our client, leading multinational company which is offering a broad portfolio of products and services into Avionic Industry, Telecommunications Services and other areas.
Maintenance of Calibration Plan, according to the Factory Procedures.
• Calibration of equipment.
• Maintenance of calibration database, including the data of internal and external calibration as well as welding tools.
• Coordination with the Company that perform external calibration.
• Generation of request for calibration services.
• Monitoring the equipment and gauges in the workshops.
• Creating a general store of gauges and equipment and its management.
• Fix and adjustment of equipment with patterns.
Self-motivated, well-organized, and goal oriented.
WE OFFER YOU
We offer dynamic workplace and attractive salary package.
• Experience of at least five years in equipment calibration.
• Technical knowledge in machining and welding (valued experience in assembly and painting processes)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Access and Outlook)
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 and others.