9.17 - 9.17 HOURLY
Salary: £9.17 p/h (Including shift allowance)
Shifts: Flexi available, including a 4 day week
Temporary with the possibility of transfer to a fixed term contract or permanent position with Student Loans Company
Manpower is recruiting Student Finance Assessors on behalf of the Student Loans Company, who provide financial support to students in higher education throughout the UK.
Your role will involve assessing applications for student finance, and determining their entitlement for financial support; whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
As a Student Finance Assessor, you will:
• Assess applications for student finance
• Reassess student’s entitlement following change of circumstances
• Request information and evidence in support of applications
• Advise students and relevant third parties about the status of applications, including loans, tuition fees and other grants
• Follow all relevant regulations and procedures for maintaining security and confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the English language and comfortable working with numbers, be computer literate, and ideally have previous experience in an office environment.
Please note that the working hours for this role would fall between 16.00 – 2.00, part time hours are also available and can be discussed.
You should be proactive whilst solving problems, able to work accurately under pressure and have an excellent understanding of customers’ needs. You should be able to work within defined regulations and guidelines, and have good communication skills.
Interested? Email your details through to email@example.com or contact Manpower’s National Recruitment Centre on 0191 22 11 44 0. Please quote 'Student Finance Assessor'
Newcastle BT NRC