Drobeta Turnu Severin,
0 - 0
Our client, multinational company has an opportunity for a Materials Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning of materials requirements for meeting current and future business needs. You will monitor the company performance indicators.
• Interacts with functional and operational departments to receive necessary inputs for the planning of the materials;
• Creates and issues invoices according to the production plan;
• Uses JIT, Pull systems and organizing techniques to get the materials at the right time in the plant;
• Follows root cause analysis finality and the implementation of the response plans;
• Tracks the level of inventory rights in order to meet the inventory transformations;
• Prepares reports for the management team;
• Checks the discrepancies with the suppliers; works with them to expedite the process.
• Technical or economical studies;
• Experience in a similar position;
• Fluency in English;
• PC skills;
• Communicative, open to changes, detail-oriented;
CRAIOVA KEY ACCOUNTS