0 - 0
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is seeking several entry level associates to work with our leading accounts in northern Monroe County Michigan. These are long- term positions with a great opportunity to learn!
* Assembly and sorting of products
* Inspection and quality control duties
* Machine operation, loading and unloading various materials into machines
* 6 months of recent work history (minimal manufacturing / labor experience required.)
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Pass a drug screen and criminal background check
* Must be able to stand 100% of shift, consistent lifting, bending, twisting
Benefits as a Manpower associate include:
* weekly paychecks and various payroll options with no additional fees (including direct deposit and paycard);
* no charge for drug screens or background checks;
* free training opportunities;
* medical coverage (including dental and vision);
* anniversary and holiday pay (when eligible);
* tuition and certification reimbursement
To apply for these great opportunities, create and activate your "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then give us a call at either the Monroe location 734.241.2040 or the Ann Arbor location 734-665-3757 extension 5 to speak with a Staffing Solutions Professional!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties. We offer 50 years of experience providing recruitment, employee assessment and training, outsourcing and consulting services. To learn more about Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @ManpowerIncSEMI
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
Know the perfect person for this job? Share this post!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ann Arbor/Ann Arbor - Professional, MI - (USA)