0 - 0 NEG
Human Resources and Personnel
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION - PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER:
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for:
1. Delivering high quality service to customers and temporaries by matching skills of temporaries to customer needs.
2. Developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service and
3. Performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
Service Delivery System:
• Obtain detailed assignment information from customers and utilize it to provide effective customer service.
• Interview and Test applicants using the Predictable Performance System to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
• Administer the training of temporary employees to upgrade their skills for assignments.
• Fill customer work orders with qualified temporaries.
• Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance using the phone and Quality Performance Program.
• Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of customers and temporaries.
• Coach and Counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporaries.
• Conduct outside service calls to ensure quality customer service and expand business.
• Conduct outside service calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts.
• Make key skill telephone sales calls to acquire new business.
• Present Manpower's Automated Office Skillware, Ultradex, and Skill Measurement programs to customers in order to secure or maintain their business.
• Present Manpower's HR consulting services to appropriate customers in order to secure or maintain their business.
• Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas.
• Answer telephone to provide desired information for customers and temporaries.
• Maintain customer and temporary employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Check the credit ratings of customers.
• Complete the SA16 record to log the week's sales/service activities.
High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience helpful. At least one year of previous customer service or appropriate business experience a plus. Ability to communicate effectively with others. Ability to problem solve. Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks. Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers and temporaries). Ability to remember information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find it as needed. Ability to access areas where needed people, information or equipment are located. Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills. Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials. Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently. Strong PC skills and the ability to navigate within the Manpower systems is critical. Ability to travel to local customer sites as needed.
We offer all of the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401K, stock purchase plan, and much more. Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Manpower Business Solutions