+27 11 465 6020
0 - 0
Our client in the automotive industry is looking for a Workshop manager who will be responsible for the daily planning of the workforce in the workshop as well as ensure customer satisfaction at the dealership.
• He must book and allocate work, plan the activities of each workshop employee to meet the requirements of the customers and the workshop.
• Monitor the work in progress to ensure vehicles are repaired as per promised date.
• Maintain a productive working environment that complies with Osh act and company requirements for the workshop.
• Calculate and allocate time for the appointment, deliver the completed job cards and all other documentation to the relevant costing clerk.
• Sign off additional work.
• Offer alternative solutions to the customer and staff to resolve issues and technical problems.
• Control outwork and consumables daily.
• Measure actual progress against targets and take the appropriate action.
• Discuss job cards and work in progress in detail in the daily production meeting.
• Allocate new job cards to productive staff.
• Discuss all comebacks and decide on corrective action and any changes or delays to completion times are communicated to the CRC and the estimators as well as the costing clerk.
• Resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Inspect vehicle prior to hand over.
• Identify quality related issues and discuss with staff.
• Manage the entire production process of the workshop.
• All TMS reports must be pulled to enable the workshop manager to plan the workshop efficiently.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as a dealership workshop manager
• Relevant qualification Mechanical/Electrical
• Planning and Organising
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Sense of Urgency( Target Driven Environment)
Johannesburg - Perm/Temp Recruitment