Cape Town North,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
Promotion of sales, conversions and rentals of our products, so as to meet budget expectations.
2. Preparation and submission of quotations to existing and prospective clients.
3. General market development, identifying potential new clients and making efforts to secure their business.
4. Perform administrative functions to complete the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence).
5. Proactively call on accounts on targeted lists through utilization of the customer database.
6. Build on the customer database within targeted market segments via, prospecting, networking, email/e-marketing, or utilizing Internet information sources.
7. Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities for current and future clients.
8. Handling of basic administrative duties such as day to day in and outward tracking of Containers, Credit Application Facilities etc.
Tertiary qualification is beneficial
Good communication skills
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment