+27 11 465 6020
0 - 0
My client is looking to enhance their existing business as well as actively consider new opportunities to enhance growth in different sectors in South Africa where we envisage developmental potential as well as financial viability. They are looking for a Reskilling and Externals Lead to acts as the expert lead on all Reskilling and external opportunity agreements, implementation and delivery of development programs to deliver on offering people voluntarily or involuntarily affected by change alternative income opportunities.
• Engage with the internal HR stakeholders to ensure the optimal implementation of the clients Outplacement framework & philosophy
• Ensure the optimal results from the client’s external Outplacement partnerships
• Creates a group wide plan, to ensure a strong focus on sustainable partnerships with external organizations.
• Consults and coordinates delivery of the plan between Group & cluster functions as well as between organization and external partner organizations
• Supports the Group Head People Potential to ensure effective execution of all people potential and Outplacement activities
• Networks with internal stakeholder and external partners to ensure optimal implementation and utilization of interventions
• Ensure 100% correct MI related to external placements, by being accountable for the report updates and data integrity.
• To deliver a market leading Outplacement Service to impacted colleagues, using external insight and best in class knowledge to drive continuous improvement
• To collaborate with ER, Change Managers and HRBP’s at relevant stakeholder forums and other identified opportunities to ensure the organization’s colleagues are suitably positioned through the change process, to obtain alternative income opportunities
• To identify and collaborate with partners and People Potential colleagues to maximize opportunities for enabling the organization’s People Potential Philosophy and delivering a positive colleague experience and the delivery of successful people change
• To partner and collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders and ensure a robust External Outplacement and Outplacement proposition to enable the successful delivery of external opportunities
• Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or Banking
• Five (5) years Technical experience in People Development
• Five (5) years’ experience in business development / corporate sales
• Communication skills - verbal and written
• Ability to work under pressure
• Facilitation skills
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management Skills
Johannesburg - Perm/Temp Recruitment