Cape Town CBD,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0 Market Related
• Implementation and maintenance of workable quality and food safety systems.
• Conduct housekeeping and GMP inspections at trading branches
• Liaise with branch managers and representatives to co-ordinate all aspects relating to quality assurance, operational requirements.
• Liaison between local and international raw material and packaging suppliers
• Maintenance of SQA rating model
• Scheduling of supplier audits
• Supplier audits
• Co-ordinates internal audits and 3rd party (FSA) audits at trading branches nationwide.
• Handles and liaise with raw material and packaging suppliers on supplier NCR’s
• Forms part of the internal audit team.
• Conduct traceability and mock recalls.
• National Diploma Food Tech. or relevant science related qualification.
• Minimum 2 years food industry experience with specific experience in food safety and supplier quality assurance.
• FSSC22000 & HACCP experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Good planning and execution skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment