Cape Town South,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
• Implement and maintain all required operational standards as well as company policies and procedures in the store.
• Ensure market awareness by doing ongoing analysis of market trends, competitors and customer’s needs and initiate action arising out of the analysis.
• Drive customer service excellence throughout your departments.
• Manage people by reflecting the company vision and values in your leadership practices.
• Manage performance to meet operational and financial objectives.
• Achieve budgets and targets for the store through proactive management.
• Grade 12 (Tertiary qualification would be an advantage)
• Minimum 3-5 years management experience in a related environment
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proven ability to lead and supervise
• Strong adherence to principles and values
• Proven ability to make decisions and initiate action
• Planning and organising skills
• Proven ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
• Proven ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
• Proven track record in achieving personal work goals and objectives
• Strong entrepreneurial and commercial orientation
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment