+27 11 465 6020
0 - 0
My client’s business has shown great growth and due to this they have to distribute the responsibility of one individual into 4 different roles in their Human Resources Division. They are now looking for an Organisational Development Manager to participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships. This role will require you to keep abreast of trends, legislation and best practices within the organizational development field.
• Facilitating organisational development interventions in order to effectively manage conflict, build teams, create change agility and build a culture that is aligned to business values.
• Identifying opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
• Compiling and submitting organisational development scorecards, monthly reports and other related metrics as required
• An Honours degree in Psychology / Industrial Psychology
• Registration as Psychometrist (Independent Practice) with the HPCSA is ideal
• Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Facilitation skills
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management Skills
Johannesburg - Perm/Temp Recruitment