Western Cape - All areas,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
• Implement company vision, mission and core values
• Ensure that systems, policies and process disciplines are audited and corrective action steps are implemented
- Accountable for the correct implementation and ongoing adherence of system, process and policy in the Cash Office, Frontline, Refunds, Banking, Customer Repairs, Customer Deliveries, Loss Prevention, Fixed Assets, Store Assets, Internal Mail, Store Communication, Sundry Purchases, Accruals, Goods Receiving, Goods Return to Vendor, Store Contracts and Inventory Control.
• Conduct, Investigate and Report on Stock Integrity in Store
• Financial targets on expenses must be managed to budget or below
• Implement performance management and IR processes in store using the IM process
- Ensure staff are aware and understand performance management and IR processes
- Responsible for staff performing to required standard to meet operational and financial objectives
- Create and maintain a healthy workplace through regular communication with staff, coaching, reinforcement of process and policy and the sensitive handling of IR issues.
• Provide a proficient HR and Payroll function in store
- Accountable for the processing and control of staff attendance records
- Responsible for the coordination of recruitment, sourcing and screening of staff
- Signing off overtime
- Check payroll
- Induct new starts
- Update employee disciplinary records
- Accountable for confidentiality in terms of staff records
• Minimum of 5+ year’s retail management experience in a middle management position demonstrating extensive knowledge and understanding of retail and accounting principles.
• Experience in/exposure to the retail building supply industry preferable.
• Computer literacy – Excel, Word. MS Outlook, SAP
• Ability to understand and interpret retail trends to maximize profitability.
• Must have previously demonstrated an array of leadership skills in previous positions held.
Effective time management
• Excellent Planning and organisation skills
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment