Cape Town North,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
• In charge of production
• Costings for all functions. Assist with quotes & menu’s for functions
• Build a relationship with clients and customers on a daily basis
• Oversee and maintain hygiene standards in the kitchen
• Implement new innovative and creative ideas
• Oversee and monitor the quality of food and presentation in staff restaurant.
• Maintenance of all control systems/programmes & Conducting relevant stock takes
• Overseeing of stock rotation/management
• Time and attendance monitoring
• Maintain sound financial controls and that it is monitored and checked on a daily basis
• Conduct ongoing assessments on all employees
• Manage & train staff
• Quality & quantity controls on all food products.
• Keeping an update of market trends and reacting on these effectively and efficiently
• Any other duties as requested by Management, within reason
Experience & Other requirements:
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position,
• Chef experience essential
• Previous Management experience essential
• Must be computer literate
• Must have own transport and a valid driver’s licence
• Knowledge of IR
Knowledge of :
• Production and processing of raw material, Quality control, and Costs.
• Administration and Management of Business and management principles
• Knowledge of food production including storage/handling techniques.
• Operational Standards : Food Preparation, Hygiene& Admin/Control
• Entrepreneurial Skills : Organising/Planning & Productivity
• Interpersonal Skills : Communication, Customer Service & Training and Development
• Time Management : Be able to manage your own time & others
• Critical Thinking : Be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses
• Monitoring : Be able to monitor/assess your own performance, others and organisation –
Be able to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Information Ordering : Be able to arrange things or actions in a certain order
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment