+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
1. Manufacture product to meet the laid down production plan and financial targets.
2. Supervise the daily activities of the Factory Staff
3. Control manufacturing process to achieve 100% conformity with quality specifications.
4. Maintain safety standards and statutory requirements.
5. Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.
Grade 12 / N3 or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years experience at Supervisory level in the Tyre industry.
Relevant Technical and Production experience.
Sound understanding of Business Management principles, including Industrial Relations, within a production environment.
Working knowledge of related Admin Systems.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and personal motivation to succeed in a challenging environment.
Prepared to work operational hours in terms of the Company’s specific sales and production requirements.
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment