+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
• Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and customer service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining regional sales system improvements and implementing change.
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual sales and GP budgets, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Through leadership, mentoring and effective sales management, promote/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based approach.
• Understand customer needs and requirements. Maintain and expand company regional database of prospects within the assigned territory, close sales and over-achieve overall regional sales and GP budgets/targets.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential. Team with business and possible business partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Lead, manage and develops via regional sales team clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers also using and improving current company systems available.
• Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the company.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing and potential customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identify advantages and compare organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes regional sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Must possess at least 5 years’ sales management experience in the civil engineering, plumbing, irrigation and municipal markets, selling PVC and HDPE related products.
• Minimum grade 12. Possessions of a post-secondary agree will count in favor.
• Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving. Ability to determine solutions for customers.
• Must be result orientated and able to lead, manage, motivate and mentor a sales team with proven track record for over achieving sales and GP budgets
• Strong leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Suite applications and contact management software with ability to learn, understand and use current and/or future company ERP system.
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Valid driver’s license.
• Team player
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment