Western Cape - All areas,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0 Per Month CTC
• Promote/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based approach.
• Understand customer needs and requirements. Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory, close sales and over-achieve monthly sales and GP budgets/targets.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential. Team with business and possible business partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers also using and improving current company systems available.
• Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the company.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing and potential customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identify advantages and compare organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Close sales and over-achieve on monthly sales and GP budgets.
• Must possess at least 5 years’ experience in the civil engineering, plumbing, irrigation and municipal markets, selling PVC and HDPE related products.
• Minimum grade 12. Possessions of a post-secondary agree will count in favor.
• Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving. Ability to determine solutions for customers.
• Must be result orientated and able to work both independently and within team environment with proven track record for over achieving sales and GP budgets
• Strong leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Suite applications and contact management software with ability to learn, understand and use current and/or future company ERP system.
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Valid driver’s license.
• Team player
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment